Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General provisions This personal data processing policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by Kirill Sakharov (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1.1. The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen when processing his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about website visitors https://sakharovdesign.com.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy 2.1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
2.2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except in cases where the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
2.3. Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address https://sakharovdesign.com;
2.4. Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
2.5. Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
2.6. Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
2.7. Operator – a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual who independently or jointly with other persons organize and (or) carry out the processing of personal data, as well as determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
2.8. Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://sakharovdesign.com;
2.9. User – any visitor of the website https://sakharovdesign.com
2.10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
2.11. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including the publication of personal data in the mass media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
2.12. Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, foreign natural or foreign legal entity;
2.13. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) destroyed the material carriers of personal data.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User 3.1. Surname, first name, patronymic;
3.2. Email address;
3.3. Phone numbers;
3.5. Also on site is the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
3.6. The above data is further combined by the general concept of Personal Data in the text of the Policy.
4. Purposes of personal data processing 4.1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
4.2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator Interior.email@example.com marked "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers".
4.3. Depersonalized User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about User actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data 5.1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://sakharovdesign.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. The procedure for collecting, storing, transmitting and other types of personal data processing The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
6.1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
6.2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
6.3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's email address Interior.firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating of personal data".
6.4. The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The User can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address Interior.email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data 7.1. Before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state to whose territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
7.2. The cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the personal data subject has written consent to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions 8.1. The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest related to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail Interior.firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
8.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://sakharovdesign.com/confidential.